Our Financial & Professional Risks team at Honan Asia is made up of industry experts with strong technical knowledge and passion for designing and delivering agile, cost-effective risk management programmes.
We have experience working with all financial services organisations, including but not limited to — advisors, fund managers, share registries, venture capital / private equity, mortgage brokers, hedge funds, stockbrokers and lending institutions.
We are able to provide tailored insurance solutions for Financial Institutions, however, some examples of the modules and extensions available are:
- Professional Indemnity: protection against negligent errors and omissions or breach of duty
- Directors and Officers Liability: protection against Wrongful Acts in an individual’s capacity as a Director or Officer of the Insured
- Bankers Blanket Bond: protection for an Insured’s losses against criminal acts carried out by employees
- Unauthorised Trading Liability: direct financial loss protection against breaches of fiduciary duty
- Employment Practices Liability: protection for claims from employees against the firm
- Crime: protection for first party loss against dishonesty, fraud and other criminal or malicious losses
- Public Offering of Securities Insurance (POSI): cover for errors, omissions or misleading information when raising extra capital or listing the company on a public exchange
- Cyber and Data Liability: protection against misuse of confidential or privileged data and unauthorised use of, or access to, electronic data or software