Encourage work-life balance within your organization with the Ministry of Manpower-approved and enhanced Work-Life Grant. The grant aims to sustain the use of flexible work arrangements (FWAs) through company incentives.
What Else Will You Gain In Return?
• FWAs enable employers to attract and retain employees as a way of employee benefits
• Enhance market competitiveness as an employer
• Improve employee productivity through increased employee satisfaction
How It Works
In order to receive a total grant of up to $105,000 for a period of two years, employers must choose FWAs, Job-Sharing or adopt both. Employees must also be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents. Refer to the criteria below.
- Company must be legally registered or incorporated in Singapore
- New applicants must not have previously obtained the Flexible Work Arrangement Incentive under the Work Life Grant
To discuss your eligibility or find out how the grant will benefit your organisation, please feel free to contact me on +65 6323 3411 or Cassaundra.email@example.com.